Along with holiday recommendations with Zulu Time Podcast
Thank you for tuning into the Analog Explorer!
Analog Explorer is a reader-supported publication and listener supported podcast. To receive new posts and podcasts with the FULL show notes including photos and video links, be sure to become a subscriber to the Analog Explorer on Substack today.
Watches on wrist and underwater
- Baltic Aquascaphe Bronze
- Ares TI Diver-1
- Garmin Descent G1 Solar
- TYPSIM 200M diver
🐙Giant Pacific Octopus dive
How deep does that meter rating on the dial mean?
When someone says a watch is rated to 100m, 200m, 300m what does that look like | Dr. Richard Harris (from the Rescue)
- When you get your open water recreational rating you are rated to dive to 18m / 60ft
- Deep rating = 40 m / 130 ft
- Beyond 40m you get into XR (extend range programs and technical diving territory) 60-80m
- 100m/328ft welcome to Hypoxic trimix territory
How saturation diving works
- JFD fly through of a saturation dive boat
- J. Heaton “Too Much Hot Air About Helium Release Valves” https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/opinion-too-much-hot-air-about-helium-release-valves
Minustudio.co | by Carmina A. | Hand made leather goods
- https://instagram.com/minustudio.co?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= MINUSTUDIO.Co
Hold fast Gear “Money Maker”
Field Notes- Hamilton Khaki LE for Hodinkee
Gates of fire Gates Of Fire:
- One of history’s most epic battles is brought to life in this enthralling and moving novel- https://amzn.eu/d/3ySGrA3
Wrist and Style (W&S) watch rolls
For the person who tinkers and fan of the new Seiko nh34 gmt movement.
- EB herritage straps
- Blok watch